Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My 30th Birthday

This is from way back in August, but I wanted to share these pictures anyway. Thank you again to all who helped make my 30th birthday so wonderful!! And thanks especially to my fabulous hubby for planning a great party, even though I told him not to. :)

The yummy DQ ice cream cake - my favorite!


Grandpa Mike with baby Jesse

Lovely friends with lovely babies!


A big group of kiddos enjoying the sandbox

Two of the beautiful Miss Harms

Miss Olivia with the angelic curls!


Mama Pickering with baby Theia


Mr. Mo, enjoying the festivities


Papa and Judah

This was such a special day. I was so surprised and blessed to have all you dear friends and family gather to celebrate with me! This birthday will linger in my memory as one of my favorite days for a long time to come. Thank you all again!

1 comment:

k.m. said...

very sweet, so glad you had this special day!