Monday, May 31, 2010

We Moved!!

We moved to our new house this weekend! It is in the north metro, a 'burb that I don't know well at all but it's a nice neighborhood and a nice house with a huge fenced yard and it was affordable for us and best of all, IT'S OURS! It's God's, of course, but I mean, we love it simply because it's the first house we've ever owned and there's already a sense of attachment to it. Both of us are excited to begin all the fun things we have planned for this little house...

Moving went very well - thanks to all who helped!! We couldn't have done it without you! The kids are settling in nicely and love the slightly bigger house and yard. The end of May is a great month to move.

I am trying to find space for all our stuff (even though I purged a lot!!) Homeschooling.... I think that's partly why we have so much stuff. That and I'm a packrat. And we have four kids.

We've only been here 2 days and already it's feeling like home. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

e&e said...

Hurray! I can't wait to see pictures of the kids enjoying the yard. With active, outdoorsy kids, I think the best part of the house is the yard.
elisa