Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa

My parents have been such a wonderful, special part of our kids' lives. I can't even say enough about them! They are about the greatest grandparents you could ever want. Here's some pictures of them with their sweet grandkids:




Grandpa and Grandma with baby Grace



Fishing trip in Canada

Dolls from Grandma!



Motorcycling with Grandpa



A birthday party (sorry about this one, Dad. But it's sweet)



Grandma and Moses



Grandpa with Moses and Grace at their Blessing.



Blessing Grace



With Baby Judah



Judah and Grandpa and the Farm


At the Farm






Grandma with Clementine






























Grandma reading to her grandsons (on her lap is my nephew Jesse) at Christmastime.




















Celebrating Judah's 2nd birthday!



















Yes, they are wonderful and we are blessed!

One funny thing I wanted to share is what each child has called Grandma and Grandpa.

Grace:
Grandma = Hammah
Grandpa = Bubbah

Moses:
Grandma = Minnah
Grandpa = Biddah

Judah:
Grandma = Eemah
Grandpa = Peepah

I think this is so funny! Grace and Moses eventually learned to say "Grandma" and "Grandpa", and I'm sure Judah will too. But it's been fun hearing each of them come up with their own toddler version. My mom is usually the one to pick up on the names when they first start using them. I wonder what Clementine will say...

No comments: