Sunday, July 5, 2009

Me and the Kids

Back in June Richard took a trip to Florida for his brother's wedding. Because he would be gone for a few days, I thought we should send some pictures of his beloved family with him, lest he get too lonely.

My camera doesn't have one of those little screens you can flip around so you can see where you're aiming when you're pointing the camera at yourself, so I had to guess.

Grace and I have perfected "smiling for the carmera" but apparently Moses and Judah have not. I'm not sure what Moses is thinking, but it's not really what I had in mind when I said, "okay, everybody smile!" At least Judah had it somewhat figured out.












I thought if I tried to take some of just the kids, I would end up with at least one good one. But by the time Moses decided to actually smile, Judah had had enough and was sick of the whole thing. So no perfect picture, but quite a few that accurately captured the family Richard was leaving behind!




No comments: