everything received with gratitude;
everything passed on with grace."
~ G.K. Chesterton
1. New mercies every morning
2. Enough grace for today
4. Walks with the kids on crisp autumn mornings
5. Seeing my little boy learning to love and enjoy books
6. Daily Light
7. Setting the clocks back and getting an extra hour of sleep in the morning
8. Kids eating cereal together and being silly and laughing
9. Grace giving up her stool for Moses to sit on
10. Cuddling and nursing Moses in the early morning
11. Sweet open-mouthed baby kisses
12. My unborn child, alive and moving inside me right now
13. Hot coffee in my favorite mug
14. The kids playing with balloons together
15. Grace playing "archaeologist" with cans of food, proving she is listening during school and even finds it interesting!
16. Flowers from my husband
17. Spending an afternoon with my mom and brothers
18. Rubbing feet with my husband in bed
19. Rocking my "baby" to sleep for his nap
20. A little voice calling out, "Mama, Mama".